Tuesday, April 22, 2008

i am running across an abyss, on a golden string.

I have to leave for PnP full dress rehearsal in one hour. And I am running late... I hope Ms. Wong refunds the cab fare coz I am broke... I am gonna talk to Her today, like we used to... Oh, tomorrow is first show, please let it be great coz right now, I feel dull about it... I must take pictures today, I have so much free time and so much of inactivity that I grow tired... In future, I am going to seriously distinguish between crushes and love. And I am going to float in love, not fall in love. It hurts...

I had a bad dream when I was taking my after-breakfast nap. Ya, I actually managed to get up for breakfast... I can't remember much of it but I think I fought with Her when she was playfully teasing me to the extent of being physical (I know right, I can't believe it too!)... And then I fought with Renuka for some reason, looks like fighting with the girls in my life is season's hot favorite! And then because of the fight, I didn't pack anything properly for my flight at the end of my scholarship! And I was sitting besides Anuj and Abhinav with no passport in SIA! Weird right? But it was really freaky and I so never want to fight with her. I just everything to be nice and pleasant, at least for her if not for us...

No comments: