Monday, May 26, 2008

Tick Tock, Tick Tock...

The countdown has begun! Only five more days to dance with the AC Dancers, and this is when I start to wish that these kind of things never came to an end! But...

I think back to the day of my audition- the trademark Raj steps in 'Rebek' and a turn of fate/destiny/chance/Raj's gift- whatever you may call it because it definitely wasn't talent and I was an AC Dancer. Or maybe not yet. After so many scoldings, rehearsals and setbacks, I finally improved a bit and a lot of bonding finally made me an AC Dancer- part of the ACJC Dance society! Thanks to Raj, my seniors, the teachers, my batch mates and n
ow my juniors. I don't know what I'd do without even one of them...

And even though they say "once an AC Dancer, always an AC Dancer", this wonderful journey will be over when the curtain closes on Saturday, and I have no idea how I am going to cope with the fact that there will be no more dishes, no more warm ups, no more cheering and no more being "Restless". I will miss you guys, and I will love you and remember you, for the rest of my life!

But for now, I am getting ready to give my all to my favorite group of people in the world. I want this Restless to be the most memorable thing for myself, and I know that there is only one way- to make it unforgettable for everyone else. Tomorrow we hit theater, and I know its gonna be one helluva experience, and no matter how much I want it to las t forever, it will come to a climax. So, I have decided to contribute all that it takes to make Restless V 'Truly Timeless'. :)

Go Dancers! :)

Here are some shots after the day's rehearsals- cam whoring & candid shots and emo shots! Everything.


Clarice, Me and Adele acting cute and Adele failing miserably! Haha! ;p


We're HAUT! B)


The 'demure' Hakim! ;)


Terry'story' the loner!


Shawn's brother- believe it or not! =)


Nicky!


Ying- camera conscious |-


One last glance... The Dance Studio, that had come to be Home...


And the door closes! Forever, even though it will always be open with the open hearts. :)

This reminds me of the first time I walked through that door and looked at the studio and Raj(who was dressed in his bright yellow tight tee and fancy self-designed jeans)... Funny how some details are etched in your memory! :)

mohito
:(

1 comment:

small.town.gal said...

You have been tagged on my blog.