Sunday, June 8, 2008

Little bit of love <3

I just gave up writing a detailed post about all the 'Goodbyes' that I had to say in the past few days, about every day of the Restless week, about my holiday with my parents, about the post production party... But it will forever remain in my posts list as a draft that is another side of the story...

True, I hate saying goodbyes. Alvida. Au Revoir. Ciao. Adeus. Sayonara. Hamba kahle. Adios. Or whatever you call it... Especially when it is to a lot of love... Or should I say 'a little bit of love'? *brushes shoulder* :)
Being Restless...
As Chin messaged me on the night I left for Malaysia, I am so "Restless" since the curtains closed after our last show on Saturday! The experience of being an AC Dancer has been indisputably the
best of my life so far, and I won't trade it for anything in the whole world... But it came to an end with the waving to the audience after the encore "when you knew that I was always by your side"... Or maybe after we said our goodbyes after the supper at Swensens... Or perhaps after the Post Production Party's pack up... Or has it really ended? I hope not. Whatever it is- one thing's for sure- Life will never be the same again... I will miss so much:-

1. The studio, a second home to us.
:)


2. The back-breaking warm ups (the familiar 1st exercise especially).

3.
Attire- Our super-sexy, super-cool, super-class dance tees and our beloved dance jacket!

4. Learning the dances, which took me ages! -.-


5. The looooooooooong rehearsals, especially before Restless (Phew!)


6. All the cheering and the "Go Guys", until the point we couldn't even hear the music!


7. All the racist jokes by Raj and the dancers(special mention must go to Shawn Poh here). I must admit it was quite fun! Haha! :x



8. The two great Dance Camps- the most fun times ever!

9. All the super Dance outings- @Sentosa, @Crystal Jade 4 CNY Dinner, @ Fort Canning 4 Giselle... I really want more of those now! Pleeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzz... :D


10. Food- which we consumed in enormous quantities, thanks to some self confessed gluttons! :p


11. The cam-whoring yeah! We love the camera and the camera loves us, right? B)


12. All the numerous performances- from SYF (when u guys made everyone proud by clinching Gold with Honours!) to CNY '07 (which I missed due to last minute Chicken Pox), from Asean Congress Dinner and CPA Gala Dinner (I've got Rhythm)
to the exhausting Open House, from the Old age home CIP to the Singapore bidding for YOG (Rhythm again), and of course Orientation and CNY '08 (Culture in motion) to the exchange with the Philippines University! We have truly come a long way dancers! :)


13. The two life-changing concerts- "Timeless" and "Power, Passion and Pirouettes", where we all danced for the 'restless' and the 'broken-hearted', and I danced for you all.


14. Lee Foundation Theatre, NAFA and Mrs. Lee Choon Guan Theatre, Faith Centre of Performing Arts- the brand new theatre!


15. The bonding sessions which were quite wet, if you know what I mean!


16. The stick notes filled with love and encouragement- couldn't have done it without them... They completely hid our mirrors, rendering them useless!


17. The dressing room drama- Trust me, sometimes Dancers can be more drama than ACsian Theatre! :p


18. Our Dearest Crew, without them all the shows would be a mess! Thanks for helping out guys and really being a part of the AC Dance family. =)


19. Make Up & Hairstyling- Thanks to the alumni and madams for making us look glamorous and Raj for giving us the perfect locks for dishing! :D



20. The super-glam costumes, especially our artistically self-designed Restless Jeans, all of which turned into soggy and smelly heaps of sweat after the performances... FEBREEZE saved us all from a biological hazard!



21. Our Final Moments on stage- when we all cried like babies, even the gangsta woman Yun Ning, even macho shit Taj, and when even Raj came to the brink of tears! And all the final prayers and the hugging, and special surprise from the junies! :*(


22. Debrief by our Dear Ms. Michelle Wong, when we were told the DOs and DON'Ts after the show...


23. PPPs- I couldn't attend the first one coz I was back home, but I could see from the photos that it was a blast! And this year's Beach Party PPP was just so damn class- I got dunked twice, had my butt cleavage captured in a camera, and teared and laughed like crazy!


24. Raj- his self-designed jeans, his songs, his choreo, THE DISH, the scoldings (Ji Dan, Cotek, breasts/balls, and a lot more) but most of all the jokes! Thank you Sir, for everything you've taught us!


25. The committee, which was the best ever we could have asked for! Thank you guys!


26. The seniors- our inspiration, our mentors! Thanks for passing on the legacy to us and showing us what AC Dance is all about. :)


27. The juniors- we are the luckiest batch in terms of juniors, PPP is testimony! And I can see the awesome potential that they have, and how they love us as much as we love them...


28. My fellow AC Dancers- I love all of you. And I dunno what I'd do without you. Really Really, you rock my socks! Each of you has touched my life in a special way, so I wanna use this post to thank you, even though I know I could never thank you enough! I just hope & pray & wish that we keep growing strong on our "Smokey Mountain Memories" and finally get our own "Happy Endings"! :)


29. AC DANCE family- Live your Dance, Dance your life.

30. Much Much More, which cannot be put into words, pictures or videos Emotions that are so deep, that they are impossible to explain! The best I can do is put my feeling for AC Dance in three words- Everlasting Unconditional LOVE.

wasted mohito (I feel as if I am wasted!)

P.S. This post took me two weeks to finalize and it is still under renovations. Phew! Things I do...

No comments: