Monday, June 30, 2008

What Happened. (inspired by "Arethea's" entry)

Back after a long lay off...
Let me see- I have about 4 minutes to write this post "I am out of time, I only got 4 minutes, 4 minutes, yeah!"
Trying to find my old form back! And its hard... I dunno how I will fare for my Prelims that are less than 7 weeks away! Now I regret that I can't feel stressed...
Being reading other people's blogs- Dancers, people back home, hostel mates, school mates, thespians and a lot of them are quite inspiring... Maintaining a blog wasn't such a bad decision after all!

University prospects are fading as time flies by! SAT scores weren't very encouraging either... I need to study, like I used to. And everything will be fine.

I have lost a friend, for the first time in my life I guess! At least now I know how it feels! Who am I kidding? I'd rather have her back than have this shitty experience... But I know that I am not wrong, except for that I am "very, very, very, very" egoistic!

Block it!
*TIME OVER*
Dance.

No comments: