Saturday, July 12, 2008

1 Month to Prelims!!!

AAAAAAAAA!!! I wanna die oreddy! Vishesh and Anuj are studying Econs with such fervour in my room and its killing me that I just cant get myself to even meet one of the targets that I artistically drew on the white board on my wall last night... SHOOT ME NOW!

Haha, that line was by Raj... When he realized that he lives in the same apartment as Sarah Ann! Raj... He asked me to strip as Joanne's present at 'The Screening', which was a total blast... the setup... The food which was mostly Non-vegetarian but I am not complaining... "Who's got the most armpit hair?"game disguised as "The muscle-man game"... Tim serenading Miss Wong... Aretha's and Tajreen's stints... The cutting of the beautiful "baloney" cake... My striptease on Joe Cocker's sexy classic- "You can leave your hat on"... The screening itself in which we cheered like it was show night and the music was off during Happy Endings... The pack-up and all the camwhoring... The Debrief by Raj and then coming back with meowy michy! It was all just so fulfilling, like every other minute spent with he dancers- eating, studying, dancing... Doing what we do! I went on the first day to babysit the J1s, only to discover that they don't need it. They were quite like a family, effective and having a lot of fun, but I couldn't watch them learning our old warm up favorite- "Please Don't Stop the Music"! Sigh, it kills me to know that there is dance and I can't go... I miss AC Dance. A LOT.

Anyway, I have been skipping school a lot. Like A LOT. Just realized that out of three weeks of school since it reopened, I have effectively taken leave for one week, being blue slipped for another! I mean I need to snap outta it and get down to studying. No more holidays until the Prelims now. Tomorrow I have this hostel concert which I wish Hermione comes to watch... And after that I am done with dancing, at least until As! I am started to get worried about my future now... At this rate, I won't even get into NUS with a scholarship and not knowing what I wanna do doesn't help! So, I have to start real fast and get back into form for studies. I am gonna pray today. Christian style.

Dear God,

Please help me get my act together and give my best to meet my aspirations and my parents' and teachers' expectations of myself- so that I realize my true potential granted by you. I want to work hard for my future and do the best as I can academically and otherwise. I seek your hand in doing so. Please help me to remain focussed towards my goal and get motivated by my diligent friends as well as to inspire those who are complacent. All this I pray in your most holy name.

Amen.
And all that cal (inspired from 'A Clockwork Orange').

Whats it gonna be then, eh?

I must start NOW. Ok, Vishesh's and Anuj's constant and devoted and deliberate studying is getting to my nerves now. Help me Bog.

Your Humble and Faithful narrator
Mohit

1 comment:

Yi Rhu said...

Hahaha. who's Hermione? aiks i left my 'wassup' questions in the comment in my blog. go check it!

Study k mohito! don't let me down!! don't let the others down!
don't let anyone down! you can do it! =DDDDDD