Thursday, July 31, 2008

CARS

I just watched the movie... Its great! Thanks to Vishesh, but no thanks coz I really shouldn't be doing this to my future right now. I know I am going to regret every millisecond of it, but I still can't stop. I have NO ONE ELSE but MYSELF to blame. I suck!!! And let me encore that- I suck BIG TIME!

Okay, after that self punishment sort of thing, moving on to the better parts- I have gotten a hang of Chemistry and I think I'll be through... Physics is going fine... I am not sure abut KI and Lit... And I am certain I am gonna screw up math. I have four set targets for the coming four days. Hope that Fantasy=Reality!

I am NOT going to school tomorrow. Well, I don't see the point since I wont be attending the super important Maths refresher lecture where "they" will be "distributing" knowledge as I have this Top Secret thing. Also, Paper 1 physics mock exam was a pure wastage of time and I am sure Paper 2 wont be any better. So, heck with it man! I don't give a rat's ass about it...

Lightenin'...

I watched The Dark Knight with Anuj... I think Heath Ledger deserves another life. I think it is one of the best movies I have ever seen and the way its breaking records like a "spontaneous radiation" (Sorry, I was studying Modern Physics today), I think it is one of the best movies ever made. It just shook me up inside and Heath Ledger is not my hero, he is my villain...

Why so serious??? >:D


Coz the PRELIMS are in XI days! SOS please, someone help me! I have to ace these exams and disprove my "critics" or else... But more importantly, I have a lot to prove to myself. So, get it together, you can do better. I have found my motivation in the AC Dancers, so I am studying in school until late these days, and I have covered more than I did in the entire leap year! I have to keep emotions aside and escalate.

I am acceleration, extreme speed, look like a Cadillac, sting like a bee! B)

Up & fuelled for the last lap,
Mohito

P.S. Actually, the second last. Wait a minute. or was it third last?

No comments: