Thursday, July 17, 2008

Questions.

Does God exist?

Is he good?

Does he love us?

If he does, then why is there suffering in the world?

Why isn't world the perfect place to live in?

Why does he take away our loved ones from us?

Why can't we all live without malice, without sadness, without disease, without death?

Isn't God omnipotent and ever lasting?

He created us, right?

Then, shouldn't he just create happiness, love and bliss for us?

At least, for those who are as nice as her? Shouldn't their lives be devoid of grief and pain, where hearts are devoid of hatred and any ill feelings, filled with joy and all other things nice and sweet?


Lucky ripples' grandpa passed away last night, in spite of all the prayers, condolences and wishes... Lucky Ripples... :(
I didn't know what to say... Luckily, I have never suffered the loss of a loved one, and I don't want to... Really, I'd rather die before all my family and friends... But I guess one day, I will have to... Will I be able to handle it? Will I be as strong as her? At this moment, I don't think so...

This was the first time I ever saw a glint of sadness in her eyes, even though that perpetual smile was still present on her bubbly face... Even though you say so friend, I know you are not okay. But I hope you will be soon. Take care, friend. :)

Only if I could ask God...


Why?

No comments: