Wednesday, March 19, 2008

South Africa baby!

These term hols were the bestest holidays ever in my entire life of seventeen years! Coz I went to South Africa via SIA for 10 days with ACsian Theatre- one of my favouritest groups of people in the whole world (note the use of superlatives)... And even though I am writing after quite a long time (thanks to the excellentest internet connection in the hostel!), the memories are as fresh as daisies in my mind- all I need is time to pen it, or rather type it...

DAY 1- March 7


the prep. The day started with me washing clothes and ironing them before going to AC for final rehearsal... Hold on, not yet on the plane! After the rehearsal, I went to buy dance shoes, toiletries, South African currency and other essentials... And I also collected my A Level mother-tongue grade... And thankfully, I got an A... But by the looks of it, it might be the only A on my mark-sheet... So, dont say Oooooh and Yaaaaaayyy!! Anyways, I had to reach school at 7:00 as I was included in the trolley team, which meant very little time was left for packing and everything after I reached hostel after buying all my paraphernalia! I am so glad that Anuj decided to help me with the packing because I would never have been able to finish without him taking the initiative but then all of that was in vain! Because Mrs. Creffield told me that the rest of the team had finished loading when I called her at 7... Sigh, I wish I could help! Anyways, I finished packing my suitcase and my super heavy and huge red hand bag, which most probably weighed more than my check-in luggage... I even had dinner and then after almost forgetting my slippers, I left for the airport with Joahanna, Anuj and Ankita... Our 'angellic' room-mates had decided to accompany us (which would result in an hourly report in the near future *angry*)... I was so overwhelmed with emotion... :)


thanks 'A' n 'A'. much treasured -- Yo's stupid antics all the way

the airport. It felt awesome to just be there with the rest of the club... Everyone was so elated... I was being a cam-whore for the first time in my life! A lot of parents and drama people had come to see us off... Aww! Ah, it was the best feeling in the whole wide world... To know that I was going to have the time of my life with these amazing friends for life... It was quintessential and surreal and don't know what more! Our principal Mrs. Chan also came to say goodbyes and pray for us, it was so sweet! I love AC <3>I talked to Papa and Ma before we finally boarded the plane... I was sitting near the window with Mark and Gabby, my soon-to-be-roomies! The flight was all about SIA food, SIA movies and SIA sleep! And when I dreamed of South Africa, I knew it was going to be something I'll never forget... :)))


me and Anuj emoing away! Actually we are quite happy, aren't we? Haha!

nostalgic mohito =)

P.S. More photos and entries to come... Watch this space for the rest of the 9 days!

3 comments:

Yi Rhu said...

mohito! you are back! ask anuj to read this...

Anuj! I didn't know you have the poser genes in you! hahahah

cheers and loves and hugs,
Yi Rhu

mohito said...

Yes, I am back. landed on Sunday... Haha, I'll tell Anuj that... *Hugs & kisses*
See my photos on Facebook.
It was awesomest, bestest thing ever!
:DDD

small.town.gal said...

UGH.. the pictures... i have NOTHING to say..