Wednesday, March 5, 2008

The Storm has passed...

Or atleast it looks like it... Terms the Disaster are officially over...

Today was my 'A' Level Physics SPA. And its not some relaxation or beauty treatment... Its just "hell in the science lab"... It was the best SPA ever... But still I used multimeter in series as voltmeter... For those of you who don't know, multimeter can actually be used as both voltmeter(to calculate voltage) and ammeter(to calculate current)... So, basically I screwed up all my values... Coz I didn't have a clue how to use the damn thing! Yet somehow I managed to get a perfectly straight line for my graph... Anyways, its over now... So much for the best SPA ever! :| I need to get a real SPA treatment...

Sigh! Ok, the thing is that I have, for the record, had my worst exams ever... And I have not yet come to terms to Terms...

It started with K&I, and thanks to Sai bhaiyya's tutoring (thanks a lot buddy :D), I survived Section A... which was one epistemological essay allotted one and a half hours... Then the other was also one and a half hours but we had to do essays, one of which included reading a two page long sucky article, that made my mind swirl! Its so unfair and unwise of them to partition the exam like that, I couldn't finish... >:

Then came Maths and English Literature on the same day!! Ah, now my ex-batchmates in India should be feeling lucky! All the best guys! Chiong all the way (Singlish ;D)! I couldn't finish Maths too, and I will surely fail because of some concealed biological reasons... :(

I went for Lit and whistled my way through Section A (poetry comparision)... Thanks to Mrs. Creffield for that unprecedented and god-sent consultation! But I think I took more than the required time to write 4 pages... Hence, the incomplete Lit exam too...

I couldn't finish Physics too... But not because I didn't have time but because I didn't know what to write... I finished the 2-hour paper in 45 minutes! Can you believe it? Mr. Tay was liek ,"Try. Try." Coz I was sleeping after one hour! I know it sounds funny, but its pathetic for a previous school topper! Ah, my faded glories... I should learn to stop dwelling on them anymore.

Chemistry was quite easy, and went quite well beyond my humble expectations (because I had opened the notes only when I reached the hall)... I hate myself for NOT STUDYING. WHY CAN'T I JUST SIT DOWN AND READ THE BLOODY NOTES??? Moving on, I think I should pass in Chem quite easily (I can't believe myself- I am talking in terms of passing and failing instead of 95% and 90%!!!) So, there goes the ultimate record for not being able to complete a single exam!

I am so not going anywhere now... All my hopes for that one thing have being dashed to the ground by none else than me... Wow! perfect! *angry*

So, I am flying off to South Africa day on 8th morning... And there is excitement, but I am way too stressed for my packin' n shoppin' to be actually happy! Plus the Terms. And I am also going to miss Dance on Saturday... God, please save me.

Anyways, I have to call up people for my dance shoes, then go shopping, even though all I wanna do is watch F.R.I.E.N.D.S... Its like the ultimate stress-buster... They are unbelievably funny... :DDD

mohito...

No comments: