Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Thankful... :DDD

I am thanking life... For what it has given me sooo far... Its amazing how lucky I am to get so many things in the same life... Awesome parents! Owe them every breath... Owe them everything... Most of my family is also 'cherishable', especially my grandparents, muahh! :)

Friends back home who still remember me like Punu, Rishi, Abhinav, Kartik, Anchal, Umang, Nitish, Prateek, Renuka and a lot more... And if you don't remember me, prepare to DIE!! Haha, just kidding... I am not that worth remembering all the time, but please don't forget me... Don't ever give up on me...

Friends here in Singapore, who are quite a few- Anuj, Vishesh, Ankita, Maria, Hai Ching, Wei Yong, AC Dancers & AC Thespians (most of them atleast)... I don't know how would I have lived in this country without you guys...

And today, after Arts Night, I knew I was thankful for my drama juniors- Lian Kim and Vinesh especially, and also John, Ms. Wong (haha!!), Becky, Farhana... Love you guys... Lian, you were sad with me even though you were Ms. AC Arts Night 2008! You are the best, love! <3

I am thankful for so many teachers that have shaped me, including my dear choreographer Mr. Gerard Sebastian Raj, who has given me more than any teacher has- AC Dance... I cherish it more than my life right now... Thanks for so many opportunities- SIA scholarship, South-Africa trip as ACsian theatre, and countless more...

Thanks God, therefore, for this life...

P.S. The last statement only holds true if God truly exists... 8D

mohito >:)

3 comments:

small.town.gal said...

u knw wht.. i totally agree with u!! sooo much t be thankful for...

haha! IM HAPPY FOR U.. i hope u knw tht.. :) thanks a ton for the keychain... i didn expect it.. and it meant a lot to me...

neway take care...
feeling kinda distant... bt as long as ur fine....tts ok...

:)
take care..

mohito said...

Why r u feeling distant? I am always close to you. Just call me whenever you want to talk and I'll be there, ok. Even if you don't need me... And thanks for being there too. It means a lot. =)

small.town.gal said...

hmm.. i ws implying the same 4 u...
im ok... bt i guess u mean u dn need me right nw :P