Friday, February 29, 2008

Happy Birthday to me! :)

Okay, now I have moved on from being sweet sixteen to being sexy seventeen... *Smug* Haha, I have been 17 for 3 hours 40 minutes(Singapore time) and 1 hour 20 minutes(IST)... Wooh! Anyways, there is nothing much exciting about my birthday...It never was. Ever since I was in a school, I have faced exams on my b'day- last year being the only exception. So, thanks to Maths and Literature on monday, no parties, no outings, nothing. But I am content by the wishes and love. My dad was the first one to wish me this year too... Great partnership Dad! Hi-Five! Although my room-mate and the other best friend I have here hasn't wished me yet... I don't know if I am sad. Not actually. They will, they better. Thanks Ankita, Hai Ching, Wei Yong, Yi Rhu (from Malaysia <3), Yuvika, Anchal, Frances and Mr. Yap. This goes on to show how girls are much more considerate and affectionate than boys. Buck up guys!

Exams are not so much in full swing. KI paper 1 was ok but I really screwed up the unfairly long and difficult Paper 2. I suck! And I have not even started studying for Physics, Chem, Maths or English! *ironic pat on the back* I have not even started preparing for South-Af... I so don't want anything to go wrong in this trip... Please Please Please... Working really hard for something secret. Hope it works out! I will be the happiest person on earth. Please once more.

And why does it keep happening to me? I discovered something really heart-breaking today... I suspected it but it was dissapointing anyways... One day...

It was Founder's Day yesterday (Actually its today, but ceremony was yesterday)... Saw all the prize winners and I was thinking why am I not there... I always used to be there... What happened? What went wrong? I soo need to work hard. Congrats Adi. And your Mom's the coolest! She came all the way here to surprise you! Wow! I wish I could achieve as much to make my parents proud.

I could, I will. Legend- wait for it, wait for it. And I hope you are not lactose impatient because the next part of the word is da(i)ry. Did anyone get it? I am going to study hard for terms, I already have the motivation now. Courtesy Mr. Mervin Sek.

I think I will take a nap now. Its 4 in the morning. Good Night.

17 years old mohito! 8D

3 comments:

small.town.gal said...

hmm... i hope whtever is trbling u sorts out...
im stil here u knw.. to talk... if u need sm1 to talk to ie...

neway... all the best

im glad ur deciding to study.... all the bestest!

mohito said...

I am replying to ur comments quite late, didn't read them for so long. Sorry.

And thanks for everything Ankzz but its nothing much really. Just a passing problem, its long gone now...

mohito said...

:)))