Monday, February 18, 2008

Dance, Dance, Dance.

I have been busy as a bee (I still remember using that line in my letters)... But this time, its not fictional... I have literally no time... But I still feel I am wasting a lot of time... Anyways, Valentines Day was OK... Nothing more than that... Just got some gifts, and feeling super bad about not giving any... But I guess my love language is touch! A BIG sorry to my mortal in Dance- I didn't give any gifts for her 18th and Valentines... Bad Angel. >:|

I had DEP ISes- two in a row! De Wei's on Saturday and Gabriel's on Sunday... Can you imagine going to the school at 6 o' clock at dawn! It was exciting but lethargic too... Hmmm... Saw some one very 'desirable' on Sunday morning... She was working as crew there... Won't mention names here, shall we? Both the ISes went great, all the best to both of you guys- you rock! And kudos to Lian Kim, Joanne, Rich, Aretha, Edlyn and Tazz for making both of the exams such a great experience... :D We also took photos after De Wei's exam, when is Joanne going to put them up??? Hurry Girl! And yup, Phew! Now I am quite free until As...


continued from last night...


Yay, Chin has finally put up the great works of her photography on her journal... So, here are the photos1... G.L.A.M.O.R.O.U.S.

















De Wei's great stint as the emcee... Congrats for the B... You are sure to get an A in the actual exam...



"Hello Darlings"... Arethea, oops, Aretha as Sally Bowles ... Rock on chica!



"Try Helga aka Edlyn"... Our source of inspiration... She was more enthu than De Wei himself... Its always amazing to have her zing around!



"See, I told you that the pianist was beautiful"... Our source of Joy and music too...

















And the fabulous photographer herself- Joanne... Lulu, the cunning linguist!
NOTE: The shear in her stocking is not to make her look unglam, but to portray the poverty of the cabaret dancers!

















*gapes with an open mouth*
Not because they are acting lesbians, thats their characters but because Rosie (also sometimes refered to as Richenda the gossip girl) is cheating on Lulu for Sally!!! OMG!

And finally, presenting the carbaret boys :-



The two straightest guys on earth (keeping my fingers crossed for you Tazz :p) playing The legendary gays...

*drumroll*

Hans.
























And Hermann (me)! "There is nothing funny about Hermann"!

















Mama mia! This shot of mine is the sexiest, classiest, most glamorous photo in the world. Period.
(Can anyone notice the pimple on my face? No right?)


On Monday i.e. yesterday, we had this exchange program with Mandala University from the Philipines in Dance... It was very hasty and last-minute at first: We suddenly decided to do the whole of 'Culture in Motion' and Feedback too! They performed their own traditional dances, and they were awesome and very professional! But AC Dancers certainly left their own mark too- you just burn the Aerobics studio guys! As I had to leave for Drama, I couldn't have the good-lookin' smokin' hot food! Sigh... I am too lazy to post any photos now... So, just go to Joanne's journal from my links and see for yourself... My fav. photo:-

















This is the group photo =)))) I was almost dying and I am sure Joan was too... We stood there for hours posing for photographs, feeling like celebrities... It felt damn good! Haha, just kidding... They were really nice people and we all had fun.

Drama was Disaster! Not because of the rehearsal but because someone very important now hates me and he thinks that I broke his trust and I am not loyal to him... I hope I could tell you face-to-face but this is not the case Raj because I respect you and you are very very very significant in my life... Please don't lose faith in me.

TODAY (actually its past midnight, but never mind).

Restless is on a roll! Its now called "Journey" from "Passion, Power & Pirouettes" from "The Best in me"... Please let this be as awesome as "Timeless" because it surely can't be better with my seniors missing! I miss you. Raj has told us about the numbers, the genres, the themes, the casting, and I gather there will be a set and a backdrop! Yuppa Yuppa Andre Andre! And there will be the dance jacket with a hood and the restless outfit (Jeans and T) in the opening! Picture that! :D I can't stop day-dreaming about it! And I can't wait for it! =))) Please Please let it be a blast and a time to shine and bond with all the AC Dancers and Raj and madams!

I shall rest my voice now. Pretty long post. Aniice!

mohito (thats going to be written on my ACsian Theatre jacket- All the world's a stage!)


1All the photos are copyright Joanne Chin and stolen from her blog by Agent M. *SMUG*

No comments: