Friday, February 8, 2008

...

So, I am sitting here with my laptop on my lap... with the headphones on my head... that reminds me that no music is playing and I turn on 'Beautiful Love'- I love that song, just a bit too fast for this moment... (What a beautiful smile)... I am in a state of mess- in every way of the phrase... My room is a mess, well not so much, but still way below the standard of organized... (Maybe, a greater thing will happen)... The weather outside my dusty and closed windows is pleasant... (On this beautful night, we'll make everything right)... Hopefully!

Vishesh just came and asked for ketchup, took it and went... I have been dwelling upon the lack of human interaction for so many days now! Ah, I will survive... Rihanna's 'Cry' is playing now- no particular significance... I see my guitar next to the wall, rotting away... my books and notes fluttering in the wind, piled up on the table and shelves... And I think to myself- "Where am I headed to?"...

4 day long holidays are going for CNY... Maybe I shouldn't be so cynical... hmmm... Xian nian kwai la (Did I say it right, Steph? ;D)... I didn't even wish anyone Happy Chinese New Year this time :( Happy New Year of the Rat everyone! :D

Yesterday was a great day, save for the end of it... I and Anuj went and played cricket with the AJ ppl... awesome food@ Little India... then, the singing@ Farrer Park (I am not so sure if that park was actually farrer park or not! Haha)... But then, we came back to the hostel and my splendid mood was spoiled by INSIGNIFICANT some ones...

Restless IV's 'An Unanswered Question' playing now... And I am inevitably reminded of my dance idol- Steph... Hw r u? Haven't caught up with you in a long while... you should know why... Don't know if you will ever read this, but hope you are doing fine... No hope you are doing great, you deserve every bit of it. I shall speak no more about this.


(Stay. Stay. Stay. Stayyy.)



(How many times do I have to try to tell you...)


I have lots on my mind, but nothing in my actions... Studies- my ambitious plans of completing 5 maths tutorials in these hols going down the drain! =s Then, I have to plan for my parents' holidays here... And South Africa- I am happy for having made it, but worried too- about Raj, the vaccinations (Ouch!), about not having given the passport thingy, and about shopping for SA! And also I haven't done Himavad Bhaiyya's work for the GC yet... Feeling damn guilty about it...

Listening to Jawed Ahmed's 'Bin Tere' now- reminds of my heartaches now...

(Bin tere kya hai jeena)... I wish Umang is doing fine... haven't talked to her for a long time... since 10th December of last year actually... almost three months! Can't believe it, but I think I am getting over her now... as long as she is happy... Can't talk about it anymore too.


(Far away, I feel your beating heart...)


(I tried to find my place with you... What a beautiful...)


Turns out to be highly incoherent, depressing, incomplete post... Great!

mohito (needs refrigeration!)

P.S. A cheering thought. I have been recently inspired and fascinated by photography... *prays for a new camera*... All thanks to Joanne, rather her blog... Rock on chica! =)

Testimony:

No comments: