Wednesday, February 13, 2008

You can't stop the beat... Ever Ever after! =)

Those are the two songs going through my mind right now... Connections- Dance, Raj, Female singers, Drama Dancers like Yun Ning, Clarice, Jasreen (sorry if I spelt your name wrong)... Its fun, and really this time- fun is killing me...

(Wait, I need to go for a bath first... Be right back!)

Hey, I am back- feeling fresh, sitting topless (I prefer minimal clothing ;D) and typing in front of the notebook... By the way, Happy Valentines to you! Wooh, the day of love is here! Not that there is anything special in store for me though- I am usually quite unlucky in the matters of the heart... Let me see, I am thinking about some really special people right now... It was and is great to know you... And that is all I will say!

(Wait, I need to make a call back home to some one extra special...*searches for the calling card*... there you are!)

I am back again... Well, it was a nice (interrupted twice) talk... I love the breeze when I am half naked (Ignore)! It was nice to talk to her after so many months (a record three!)... But I am worried for her... hope everything works out well for her... As for me, I don't know when will anything work out at all! *gives up, almost*

Never mind because I am pathetically optimistic... There is still hope, my friend! Today was as busy and tiring as ever... I was excused from what could be 'my last X-country in AC' for ACsian Theatre... I even didn't do PE today... Thanks Mdm Lim for being so understanding... I don't have a substantial text role in the play but that is fine with me... Maybe, I am not worth it... Scope for improvement, ha! Told you- I am pathetically optimistic... Dance was awesome, we finished the second dance too... but I am having an overdose these days... I mean come on, its almost every day of the week now... Save the Sundays! But tara tata ta, I'm lovin' it! =)))))

AAAAAA!! I have lots of work... I shall make a list *wishes this will help*

1. high priority. Study. Study. Study. Chem CA approaching (Friday). Maths File (tomorrow). Terms clouding above (in two weeks).
2. Clean and arrange the room. Its a mess. Shelves (need ordering), Notes (need filing), clothes (need ironing), bed (need sheets), table (needs clearing up), cupboard (needs something), food (needs eating). In short, everything.
3. Shopping.. Also refers to buying clothes, dance boots, wallet and stuff for SA. Hurry!
4. Work-out. Pump and chin-ups. No need for extra Dancing! D'uh! 0_O
5. Pay my bills. School bills, Phone bills, other bills.
6. Talk to Singtel. They are drivin' me crazyyyy!

Someone save me please. Looking for a 'gaurdian angel' O=) to whoosh my troubles away, especially in view of Valentines Day...

mohito; needs love like everyone else. =)

P.S. To all those happy couples out there. Just Love It.
P.S.S. To all those single n happy people out there (like me). Wait For It.
P.S.S.S. To all those troubled couples out there. Work For It.
P.S.S.S.S. Its Valentines Day. Enjoy! :D

No comments: