Saturday, February 23, 2008

P.S. I love you.



The movie made me cry... Oh, maybe you can't just call 3 or 4 teardrops crying, but still! It was awesome and amazing and so touching and moving... Ah, now I actually like Hillary Swank- she's so cute!! :)))... And I want to go to Ireland (its the most picturesque place ever!), and I want to fall in Love <3 style="font-style: italic;">*ironic pat on the back*


Had a mixed day yesterday, classes were fine... Had the most hilarious Chem class ever... Hats off to the teacher! *evil grin* But I have now three KI essays to do. DIE!!! I got B in my literature essay! *jumps around with joy* I am actually improving, Yay! I have loads and loads of work to do- study, shopping for South Af, study, packing for South Af, study, cleaning my room, study! AAAAA!! When am I ever going to be free??? *gives up*

Even as I am writing this, I am troubled by The Trojan Horse. No, its not the legendary war prop, it is a computer virus, that is slowly but certainly becoming biological. Proof: I have a headache with all the warnings and it just simply refuses to be cleaned away by my trustworthy AVG anti-virus and Windows Defender! SOS! HELP!

Had a fight with the caterers in the hostel. "You SUCK! and your food SUCKS even more!" Then, Anuj and I complained to Mr. Wong about them. I am fed up of them. He started shouting at us when we tried to explain that he should verify before giving away the vegetarian food to any Tom-Dick-Harry! That was it. I am not going to take any more of their bullshit. Period. And I can already foresee the food problems I'm going to face during South Africa. Still- Vegetarianism ROCKS!!

Okay, I have to now plan for my yet-one-more-shopping-spree... I need to buy clothes, jazz boots, stuff for South Af and a wallet too! I need $$... ::D

One more thing- I realize that there are a few special people in this world who care about such an idiot as me- my family, my friends, my teachers, my fans (just kidding!)... I want to take this time to remember all those people now because 'kya pata, kal ho na ho'... I just want to say thanks for being there, loving me and everything else. You mean a lot to me. I won't take names here, in case my slow mind forgets some. But know that my heart never will.

P.S. I love you too.

3 comments:

small.town.gal said...

awww
:)

hehe... we all loves u too friend! :D

Yi Rhu said...

OMG MOHITO!

MOHITO!!!!

YOU DIDN'T TELL ME THAT YOU HAVE A BLOG!!!!

OMGGGGGGG!!!!

SHOCKEDDD

SHOCKEDDDD

I'm sorry...just genuinely surprised. Hhehehe. CAre to link me too? =p

Anyways, omg..I SO want to watch PS I Love You but it's not showing in Malaysia! I read the book few weeks back and it was so so so touching! =(((((((

And yea, like what ankita said...all of us love you and your crazy ideas! Hahahahaha.

Cheers Mohito,
Yi Rhu

PS. We should talk more often. -.-

mohito said...

Thanks both of you... You r sweethearts, in the truest sense of the word... And Yes, Rhu Rhu I have a blog... And i will add you don't worry! Yes, I know we should talk more, but the thing is none of us have the time to... But you are always in my heart, no matter what! :)))
*HUGS all over*