Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Meet the spendthirft mohit!

At home, I couldn't have imagined myself spending so much, but here I have no reins at all!! And I am on a spending-spree... For example, my earlier Chocolate waffle diet has gone from from waffle+toast to waffle+toast+brownies... I have to buy clothes, dance boots and don't know what else... Ate out today again, reason being my late home-coming from Drama...

Oh, just to tell you- we had a pizza party in the cluster yesterday and I ate 5 slices! And I was half-dead after that... Maybe the green tea also killed me because there were no aerated drinks! Anyways, it was heaven of food after such a long time! Thankyou God! :D

But I am losing my stamina and appetite for pizza now... I mean ONLY 5!!! o_0

And I ate a kaya, butter toast with a P.o.S.H. brownie in school... Then bought Cheeseburger, Root-beer, Cheese fries, Orange Juice, Dough nut, Pasta! So much money spent! And I have South Af coming up soon'""

Haven't taken a bath yet... Too lazy *yawns* Can't go to school tomorrow, my whole body is like paralyzed! I just talked to one of my friends and almost ended up fighting, then she called from India. Thanks Anchal, Hug!
(Mental note to self- Don't chat when you are tired and cranky.)

That's pretty much it I guess.

mohito says aloha!

No comments: