Thursday, January 31, 2008

Ba bye January 2008!

You came and you flew past... I just realized today is one month since I last saw 2007... I am personifying things way too much, right? Hmmm... Reflecting back on the month that is gone forever- it was pretty fruitful CCA-wise... I made new friends and got older ones back... Studies- cough, cough! That is one area I have to work on! Pretty disappointing month as to my lifestyle- disorder and chaos reigns! I still have not arranged my shelves and cupboards the way they are supposed to be!

I cannot believe one month has passed since I and Joanne were sitting on the benches in void-deck (I think its cool too!) and talking about one of my favorite topics- Life! Well, it has pretty much changed since then, and I think its time for another chat Chin, but about something that is also very important to both of us- AC Dance. But only when you recover completely from ailments (take care ok) and also get some free time. Quite improbable right now...

With February will come Chinese New Year , Valentine's day *shudderr* (Remember last time? Chicken pox?), and then of course- The Term Exams!! *Fire-alarm goes on* I hope I work hard and do up to my ability... i am in dire need of some As on my report card! I need to start organizing my life- Keep the healthy diet and work out going, tidy up my room, start preparing for SATs, focus on studies more than on CCAs, and some "unspeakable" stuff! Imao... And I should be just fine... Happy feb '08 to one and all!

mohito (Cool as a blizzard right now!)

No comments: