Monday, January 28, 2008

Congratulations & Celebrations!

*blows trumpets all over*

No, I am not celebrating an early Chinese New Year!

I have been selected for Acsian Theatre's South Africa tour *dances around in the middle of the night*... I am trying to be humble about this, but I am too happy for that right now... And I just took a bath adds to the festivity of the situation (no, I take a bath almost everyday :-)- Its just that I feel very fresh and smell nice! Yay! Ok, I am humble about it and very thankful to madams, friends, drama, everyone, god, but I have to tell the truth- I was kind of expecting this... Thanks for not breaking the chain of my good times since I was born! Lol...

Now to the problems- Raj... I respect him, idolize him and consider him very significant in my life for teaching me so much more than dance... And I just wanted him to support me in this decision... But he is averse to me going with drama to SA... I understand his concern, but it is unnecessary... true, I will be missing more than one week of Dance but thats just 3-4 days... I can come back and learn the steps... And besides, so many other dancers are going- Beverly, Ying, Clarice, Dharshini, Edlyn, Lesley... Why only me? Does Raj expect more of me? If he does, he should trust me to give Dance my 100%... this year's Restless is probably the second most important thing for me in 2008, first is A-Levels... D'uh! And it is not even confirmed that there will be dance practices during March holidays! Moreover, it is such a 'once-in-a-lifetime' opportunity for me- to learn, to explore, to experience, to enjoy! I want to goooooo...

SOS please, some one help me!

mohito 8D

2 comments:

small.town.gal said...

have fun1 happy fr u..
and dn wry... i think ur doing js fine...

mohito said...

It means a lot. Thanks. =)