Wednesday, January 23, 2008

ME.

This, technically should have been my first post… Never mind, I never actually like talking about myself, honestly, I am not saying this because I am humble or something (thats another thing that I of course am at the ‘height of humility, ;D , kidding as usual!)… So, I am Mohit and I am a normal human being.

life’s philosophy. Even though I take KI, I am not an overtly philosophical person. My funda for life is simple- Learn from your past (although I always fail to do that), plan for your future (seldom manageable) but no matter what just live in the moment! I am very proud of the fact that I am generally a very happy person, and seldom do I get depressed or angry or jealous or all those range of negative emotions(Phew, my life is screwed up enough for all that shit!)…

likes n dislikes. My favorite people on Earth are my parents, my dadaji, my friends ( my friends forever at Home, Indian scholars, Malaysian scholars, AC Dancers, AC Thespians, AC Debators, AC councilors and the rest of all those special people who fall in the category- “gems”), my teachers (not all of them though, yikes!) , and a lot many others who just respond warmly when I greet them! Yay! Food(tasty Indian, Italian vegetarian)- chocolate, dal makhani, pau bhaji, pizzas, pastas, aloo burgers, rajma, chole, shahee paneer, yummm… Icecreams, cakes, a lot of stuff! Games n Sports- soccer, cricket, tennis, badminton, beach volleyball, golf, go-karting, ice skating, chess, carrom, cards, anything also can, Hehe! Places- Beaches, Mountains, Lakes, Forests, Home, Bed, Couch, etc. etc. Activities- Dancing (dancin’ my life), Music (livin’ my music) includes playing guitar, keyboard, singing (restricted to only my bathroom, Injurious to health elsewhere!), sleeping, talking with friends, watching movies and sitcoms like F.R.I.E.N.D.S, Prison Break, Heroes, etc., blogging, organizing stuff (lol!), dancing some more, reading (novels ONLY, I try n maintain safest distance possible from course books), swimming, playing, going for walks with friends, eating, acting, laughing, eating and dancing some more! :D

Not Much Dislikes. Bad Food. Bad Music. Bad People (fake, bitchy and not-good at heart). And yeah, Studying- I hate it!

to be continued…

No comments: