Wednesday, January 23, 2008

To A New Beginning...

A Happy Brand New Year! Even though its technically over by now… Finally, I am here, on my blog! Sheesh, and all I can think of is how long will it last? But lets not go into that on my first post! So what should I inaugurate the blog with??? Obviously, I cant start by writing about myself! I am not that self-centered, you see (Wink! Wink!)…

2008 is here and its not exactly started the way I wanted it to…but I guess its pretty fine, except for the fact that school reopens tomorrow, and I have not touched my homework, literally! When will I start studying???

Before I officially start this blog (ahem!), two people, or rather their blogs, need special mention… For inspiring me towards blogs! First is Les… Don’t go with the name, she is much more than that- Lesley (means ‘Grey Castle’)… She might not have the slightest clue, but her entries have definitely left their mark on me- and I definitely recommend her writings. Critical acclaim ha! Les, I think you should write more- like the secondary school days you know… The second person is Ankita… OMG! Its like living so many emotions at the same time(or rantings, as she calls it!!)… Ankita’s H.E.A.D.S.P.A.C.E. is one of my favorite pastime, with due regards to all her feelings poured into it- and don’t worry yaar, I don’t judge you by your blog- I know you too well to judge you! :D

I guess thats pretty much all for the first post… I guess I will write some of my diary entries and my thinkable thoughts in here, which is hazardous stuff by the way :p! I am sure that if Microsoft Word would have had feelings, it would have been sick of me by now… Lol!

Have a great year ahead…Watch this space for Resolutions!

Mohito 8)

No comments: