Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Me- Part II

continued…

aims. I am genuinely aimless right now. However, I have some short term goals- from doing my laundry to getting straight As for A-levels (pls pls pls)…

description. I am a friend, forever. A bit too emotional and sensitive for a guy, but thats ok I guess! I am not focussed or disciplined or hard working, but I am passionate and honest and most importantly- Human… Lol, none of those qualities make any sense though… I am very anal to be a perfectionist, but I can without competition the biggest ever self-proclaimed procrastinator alive! No doubt about it, no questions about it (full stop) I will keep on adding to this section as and when necessary…

random comment. Ugly layout, boring posts, no items. My Blog sucxxx… AAAAAAAAAAAA!!

No comments: