Wednesday, January 23, 2008

My 2nd Post

Hmmm…I should be doing my Chemistry H1 assignment for my dear chemistry teacher *shudder*… Or I should be making those stickers for AC Dance… Or I should be doing my Lit holiday homework (even though the holidays are over!)… But no, instead I am here- Writing a blog entry!

Today was exciting, depressing, grueling, fantastic etc. etc…. After the normal school stuff (which included a revision test for Physics, in which I got 11 out of 20…Grrr), I danced away to the mass dance all the way until 5…Then, we had DANCE! Which was fun, esp. with the J3s, until this costume trouble with Hann Bin and Lam… Poor Ying and Peter got all the heat from RJ, even tough it wasn’t their fault… And then, Raj scolded us all for not performing well :( ! He even went to the point of saying that today was his worst Xperience in AC Dance, and that really hurt :*(! Of course, we all took it in a constructive way and shed tears and then huddled and prayed and hugged. And Rich completely stole my thoughts away when she said that “this is the reason why I come to school”… OMG, I am so completely in love with AC Dancers! Muahh! Wont trade them for anything in the world… Amazing it is, right? How we emerge better, stronger and closer after each scolding (keep up the good work, Raj)… Oh, by the way, some say I am improving! *Smug* Haha, I just want to give to the group, so that we all shine together…

Yesterday, after Drama, Raj said that I was getting better, but also was turning arrogant- and that is my worst fear! I’d rather be a lousy dancer than an arrogant, haughty person… I talked to him separately about it, so he told me it could be subconsciously… I tried to work on that and shine within the group, hope it worked! I soo wanna be a part of them always… :D

Then, after Dance (finished around 9) I practiced the steps with Hann Bin… Came back aboard 196 with Shawn, and we actually talked after sooo long! But then, I had to go on to Clementi to buy Food, precisely Cheeseburger, Fries and Doughnuts! :p Yummy, finally I am full… And now I am sleepy…HOMEWORK!! AAAAAAAAAA!!

Mohito :D

No comments: