Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Happys Endings! 8D

I feel elated by today’s, rather tonight’s turn of events… I know its so much harder to snub your ego and be the first one to sort things out, but the end results are so much better… I am sorry that I hurt you, even though I didn’t mean to… And I am so thankful for your friendship, that you were the most amazing person to have a fight with- just because it was so easy to resolve… *HUG* Not that I am keen on any repeat telecasts of this episode… I just cannot stand not talking to you!

Today was awesome- I said everything I wanted to say and hopefully you said whatever you wanted to let out… All those bottled up things were just getting to me… Thanks for bearing with me, you are truly my angel! I could not thank you enough for being so patient, so understanding, sooo simply great! You rock yaar! Quoting from today’s chapel (it really hit me hard too, was thinking about you all the time)- I am “your community, to see you through your ministry, to be together in all celebrations and adversities” because I will always be there for you…

“I will never let you fall,

I will stand up with you forever, ( :D )

I will be there for you through it all.

Even if saving you sends me to heaven.” =)

P.S. And I insist I did not ditch you… even if I wanted to, I could not… because I care too…

1 comment:

small.town.gal said...

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....
im glad we sorted things out btw...

but yea... id wish ud stop thinking we're nt friends...

we are... i mean CMN!!!! loook around u... !

but yea... try understanding the kind of person i am... i need my space... and im sry u find tht difficult to cope with...
thanks for being there tho... :)...

PS: I DO NOT think u suck!